April 10th 2013.
The 7th Gong Cultural Festival will be taken place in 2 天: April 26th and 27th, 2013 in Cat Tien District. This is one of typical events of lamdong province which is performed by Ma ethnic minority group.
The Frestival will be held with many interesting activities. 特别, the closing ceremony is ‘The Cultural Night of Ma ethnic group’ in which they will introduce the ‘New Rice Ceremony’, traditional handicraft work and cuisine.
With the title ‘The youth with gong cultural heritage’, the festival this year will present young artists of K’Ho, Ma and Churu ethnic groups, who are from 16 - 35 岁.
The Festival does not only tighten the union between ethnic groups of Lamdong province, but also encourage the youth to preserve the traditional cultural value and affirm that the Gong Cultural Heritage is always presented in the lives of the Central Highland people.
The content Details of The Gong Festival 2013:
1. Parades : 08:00上午 – 02:00下午, 26th April 2013
2. Holy Gong & Flame Communion : 06:30下午 – 07:00下午, 26th April 2013
3. Opening festivities : 07:30下午 – 08:30下午, 26th April 2013
4. The contest of Gong Performance : 08:00下午 – 09:00下午, 26th April 2013
5. Friendship Dancing : 09:00下午 – 10:00下午, 26th April 2013
6. The contest of Gong Knowledge: 07:30上午 – 11:00上午, 27th April 2013
7. The contest of Folklore Games: 02:00下午 – 05:00下午, 27th April 2013
8. The cultural night of Ma Ethnic Groups and closing festival: 0730下午 – 10:30下午
Some shots in Gong Festival in past 2012